| || || || || || ||1|
|30|| || || || || |
750 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday – Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 12noon - 5pm
Sunday: 12noon - 4pm (sometimes closed)
On performance evenings, the Ticket Office
is always open through intermission.
Seniors, Military (with ID) and Student (with ID) $3 off discounts are available via phone and window sales only (no web), and can be applied to most seats. These discounts are not valid in the Grand Tier, Mezzanine I, AA and A-1 Main sections at Symphony Hall. Family Packs and ongoing Corporate discounting offers must also be processed directly though the Ticket Office window and phones.
PLEASE NOTE FOR SYMPHONY HALL CONCERTS:
- Photography and audio/video recording of any kind are not permitted in Symphony Hall's performance chamber.
- Food and drink (plastic bottled water excepted) are not allowed inside the Symphony Hall performance chamber.
- Absolute quiet during performance is the audience's critical role in a successful music concert. To maintain the greatest courtesy to your fellow concertgoers, please use maximum care in disabling all noisemaking devices in the performance chamber, including cell phones, pagers and malfunctioning hearing assistance devices. (Audiences of Family Festival concerts should be understanding of the natural restlessness of small children. Parents should welcome an opportunity to teach concert etiquette.)
- Cell phone photography is strictly prohibited in the performance chamber and may result in temporary confiscation.
- Please apply perfumes and colognes lightly in respect of others' possible allergies.
- All dates, programs, artists and pricing are subject to change.
- All sales are final.
- There are no refunds.
TO REPORT ANY WEBSITE ISSUES, CONTACT:
BALLET FOLKLORICO DE COLOMBIA
January 28, 2012
COPLEY SYMPHONY HALL
Online sales for this performance have now been discontinued. Please call the Ticket Office at 619.235.0804.
- Watch & Listen