TIME TO PLAY IN THE SUN!
San Diego is celebrating music all month long with an incredible deal. Get 3 nights in San Diego and tickets to 5 concerts for only $159 per night + tax!
Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego is a chic urban hotel located 3 blocks from San Diego Symphony and within walking distance to all of San Diego's main restaurants in the Gaslamp District.
Book a 3 night stay January 25th, 26th and 27th and get 2 free tickets to all the following performances:
- Percussion LoveFest
January 25 at 7:30 PM at Bread and Salt
- Stories in Time
January 26 at 8:00 PM, Copley Symphony Hall at The Jacobs Music Center
- The Cross-Border presentation
January 27 at 12:30 PM at International Friendship Park
- The Roots of Rhythm, jazz concert
January 27 at 8:00 PM, Copley Symphony Hall at The Jacobs Music Center
- The Rite of Spring
January 27 at 10:00 PM, The Music Box
INCLUDED IN RATE
- Complimentary coffee, tea and newspapers in lobby every morning
- Hosted Wine Reception from 5-6pm in our Living Room every night
- Level 4 Rooftop deck with heated pool
- Curadero, fresh Baja Coastal Mexican restaurant with 24-hour room service
- Arriba Room with taco window and game room
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary yoga mats, PUBLIC bikes and luxury Aterlier Bloem bath amenities to use during your stay
- Waived Facilities Fee ($20/night)
Please use the link directly below to book on the Palomar San Diego website
or call reservations at 1-800-Kimpton and mention “San Diego Symphony Rate”
Get away and take advantage of this travel package now!
*Tickets will be handed to you at check-in. Must stay 3 nights to receive tickets for all shows for the promotion. To purchase additional tickets please refer to the San Diego Symphony website. Special rates are available all nights of the festival even if promo is not purchased.