- $5 parking (after 5pm on weekdays, all day weekends) is available at 6th & A Parking (formerly the Parking Palace), which can be entered from southbound Sixth Ave. between Ash and A. (Note: anyone arriving and parking here before 5pm Friday will be subject to the regular day rate of $8/hour through the whole evening.) The garage will be open 2 hours prior to any concert event and open until 12:00 AM for exiting vehicles. All patrons must use the gate on 6th Avenue to enter and exit the garage. Parking for patrons for evening and weekend events will be at a cost of $5.00 per car. This will be accomplished via a pulled ticket as the patron enters and a pre‐sale chaser/validations ticket for the exit. The garage will staff an attendant Monday through Friday for Symphony events for pre‐sale cash payments upon entrance of our patrons. On Saturdays, gates will open at 6:00 PM. No attendant will be available until 8:30 PM.
- Free metered street parking near the Jacobs Music Center is available after 6pm Mon-Sat and all day Sunday. Be sure to cramp your wheels when parking on an incline, as this does get frequently enforced downtown.
- $10 parking is available at the Union Bank building (operated by ABM Parking) on B Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue on Friday and Saturday nights. (Not available weekdays or Sundays.) Enter this garage from southbound 6th Avenue. The garage closes at 12 midnight on concert evenings and accepts credit or prepaid parking permits for payment, no cash.
- Want to pre-pay for your concert parking?:
We have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow you to search and reserve parking before your concert or on the go. View real-time availability and pricing at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to the Copley Symphony Hall. Simply select the event you are attending or update the calendar to fit your schedule to view parking. Need assistance booking? Call Parking Panda at (800)232-6415!
- $20 parking is available in the Symphony Towers Parking Garage (operated by ABM Parking) for evening/matinee events. Enter this garage from northbound 7th Avenue. (Rate is valid after 5pm any concert evening, valid from 12noon to midnight on matinee concert weekends, and an additional flat fee of $15 will be applied for vehicles exiting after midnight.) Rates are subject to change without notice for all non-symphonic events.
- $20 parking (the "event" rate) can be found in the nearby surface lot on the SE corner of 8th and B Street. This lot is run by ABM Parking and will be staffed for all Symphony events. The lot takes debit/credit and cash but makes no change. Note: this lot often fills quickly.
Valet parking, provided by ABM Parking, is available for all Friday and Saturday evening Jacobs Masterworks concerts. Valet parking is located on B Street in front of Symphony Towers and charges $25 per vehicle; an additional fee will apply for vehicles retrieved after 11:30pm. Rates are subject to change without notice for all non-symphonic events.
Please allow yourself additional time to park when driving.
Please note: There is a Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) trolley stop just a few blocks from the Jacobs Music Center. The Fifth Avenue stop (C Street between Sixth and Fifth) serves both the Blue Line and the Orange Line. Adjacent stations are several walking blocks away from the Jacobs Music Center.