Passed Free Family Event
FREE FAMILY CONCERT!
GREEN EGGS AND HAM
Jacobs Music Center's Copley Symphony Hall
March 9, 2014, 2pm
Ken-David Masur, conductor
Alice Teyssier, soprano
Scotty Atienza, boy soprano
MOZART: Overture to Bastien und Bastienne, K.50 (46b)
DEBUSSY: Children’s Corner
KAPILOW: Green Eggs and Ham
Join Associate Conductor Ken-David Masur and the San Diego Symphony for a FREE Sunday afternoon concert featuring music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Claude Debussy and a delightful musical arrangement of Dr. Seuss' classic ode to finicky eaters, Green Eggs and Ham.
The San Diego Symphony would like to acknowledge and especially thank Sam B. Ersan for sponsoring this concert!
In partnership with Feeding America San Diego, the Symphony will be holding a food drive at the Free Family Concert. Bring a canned food item (no glass, please) for entrance to the concert.
CLICK HERE for a list of most needed items.
Once you reserve seats, please note the following:
• This is a non-ticketed event. Doors will open at 1pm.
• Seating is General Admission: first come, first served. Due to expected high attendance, patrons who have reserved seating are strongly encouraged to arrive between 1pm and 1:30pm. Please note that we cannot guarantee seating or seating location, even if you have reserved, so don't be late!
• Please arrive no later than 1:45pm If you arrive after 1:45pm, we cannot guarantee you a seat.
• The concert will start promptly at 2pm and run approximately an hour and fifteen minutes.
• Babies and toddlers two years and younger are welcome to sit in parents' laps and do not need a reservation, though we would ask that you consider the suitability of an hour-long symphony concert for your particular child.
• Please call the Ticket Office at 619.235.0804 for leave a comment in the form if any special or ADA arrangements are needed for a child or adult.
• Sorry, individual seats cannot be reserved in advance.