Berton Family Young People’s Concerts Reservation Policy
Thank you for selecting the San Diego Symphony’s Berton Family Young People Concerts (YPCs) for your school group. We look forward to your visit to the Jacobs Music Center at Copley Symphony Hall!
Submitting an YPC reservation signifies acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions about the Young People’s Reservation policy, please contact Emily Persinko at (619) 237-1967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The San Diego Symphony accepts payments in the form of check, VISA, AMEX, and MasterCard (no cash). Payment is due at the time of registration for credit card payments, or received in the mail 21 days prior to the concert. Payments will not be accepted on the day of the concert.
Seat Number Modifications:
- If you need to change ticket numbers, requests must be received by the San Diego Symphony no later than two (2) weeks prior to the concert date. If you need to decrease ticket numbers less than two (2) weeks prior to the concert, note there will not be a refund for the unused tickets. If you need to increase ticket numbers less than two weeks prior to the concert, the San Diego Symphony will fill that request if seats are available and will send you an invoice for the additional cost.
- To change the date and/or time of your reservation, requests must be received no later than six (6) weeks prior to your visit date.
- If your visit needs to be canceled due to circumstances outside the control of either your organization or the San Diego Symphony, such as extreme weather, the San Diego Symphony will refund or reschedule your event, provided that you give reasonable notice about such delay.
- If your school group has to cancel the reservation, your cancellation must be received in writing by the San Diego Symphony no later than 21 days prior to the concert date. If you need to cancel less than 21 days prior to the concert, there will be no refund. If you submit your request for tickets less than 21 days prior to the concert, full payment is due then and the reservation stands confirmed.
Title I Funding:
- San Diego Symphony currently has a fund to assist Title 1 schools in San Diego County to cover the cost of either transportation or tickets to our YPC’s. If your school needs this assistance, let us know by checking the appropriate box on the reservation form.
- Please note: Funding is given on a first come, first served basis.
- Physical tickets are not issued for Berton Family Young People Concerts. Upon your arrival at Copley Hall, inform the door attendant of your school group’s name, as listed on your registration form. An usher will help you to your designated seating area.