The San Diego Symphony Orchestra is proud to receive support from some of the most prestigious corporations in the local community. Learn more about corporate partner benefits at the San Diego Symphony Orchestra - downtown's most high-profile arts organization.
Show your company’s civic pride.
Support the arts.
Each year, thousands of patrons attend San Diego Symphony Orchestra concerts at the Joan and Irwin Jacobs Music Center and Embarcadero Marina Park South, overlooking beautiful San Diego Bay.
The Symphony also presents concerts and educational programs in a variety of locations throughout San Diego County. These special collaborative presentations are designed to reach underserved populations throughout the region.
Why Become a Sponsor of the
San Diego Symphony Orchestra?
BRANDING - HOSPITALITY - MARKETING - ACCESS
Sponsorship of the San Diego Symphony Orchestra will position your company or organization in the following ways:
- Your company, brand, product and/or service will reach highly desirable, affluent and loyal audiences.
- You will generate high-impact results through tangible marketing and promotional programs.
- You will gain access to unique client entertainment and networking opportunities.
- You will find yourself among the ranks of industry leaders like Qualcomm, the Port of San Diego, Bank of America and the San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Most importantly, you will be able to show your support for the San Diego Symphony’s mission of bringing the joy of music to the whole community.
Call today to find out how you can become a sponsor of the San Diego Symphony Orchestra!
For any questions, or to request a customized proposal, please contact Megan Peet at 619.237.1960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.