- Ticket Purchasing—Individuals purchasing a ticket for an accessible seat may purchase up to three (3) additional seats for their companions in the same row and that are contiguous with the accessible seat. If contiguous seats have already been sold and are not available, our box office will offer other seats as close to the accessible seats as possible.
- Seating—Accessible seating, including transfer and non-transfer seating for patrons using wheelchairs, is available for all performances at Jacobs Music Center. Please note that some Balcony seating is not accessible. For questions regarding accessible seating or to request an accommodation, please contact our Ticket Office in advance at 619.235.0804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking— Limited accessible free metered street parking near the Jacobs Music Center is available after 6pm Mon-Sat and all-day Sunday. Be sure to cramp your wheels when parking on an incline, as this is frequently enforced downtown. Patrons may be picked-up or dropped-off in designated areas along B Street, outside of Jacobs Music Center. For more information regarding accessible parking, and available public transportation, please visit our parking information page.
- Assistive Listening Devices—A limited number of Assistive Listening Devices with headphones are available at no cost. Please see an usher for assistance.
- Large-Print Programs—Large-print program notes are available for all Jacobs Masterworks performances offering program notes. Copies may be obtained from an usher.
- Public Restrooms and Telephones—Restrooms are located on the north and south ends of the upper lobby, and the north end of the lower lobby. An accessible restroom is located on each floor. Our staff is happy to assist patrons with disabilities from the entrance gates to their seats and to the door of the restroom. Patrons may contact the nearest usher to facilitate any emergency telephone calls.
- Service Animals—ADA-recognized service animals are welcome at all San Diego Symphony performances.
- Accommodation Requests—For more information regarding accessibility at specific venues or to request an accommodation, please contact our Ticket Office at 619.235.0804 or email@example.com.