PARKING FOR BAYSIDE SUMMER NIGHTS
Embarcadero Marina Park South
(206 Marina Park Way, San Diego, CA 92101)
PARKING FOR BAYSIDE SUMMER NIGHTS CONCERTS CAN BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE WITH BAYSIDE SUMMER NIGHTS SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGES. PARKING CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONCERTS, DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY.
(Note: If you wish to buy parking along with your concert, but want a Print At Home ticket for your concert, please buy your parking in a separate order. (Parking orders alone will not generate a handling fee.) See the parking availability link near the top of the Shopping Cart page.)
Individual Parking "events" can also purchased from the list below left.
MTS SAN DIEGO TROLLEY
Leave your car at home! Take the Metropolitan Transit System Green Line trolley to the Convention Center stop. Cross Harbor Drive and look for the footpath found between the Convention Center and the Marriot Hotel. From there it’s just a short walk to the Embarcadero entrance. As you walk SW down the walkway and emerge on the other side, the concert site is towards your left just down the Embarcadero footpath. (The Special Event Line also stops at the Convention Center stop on Game and Special Event Days such as Comic-Con weekend.)
For those traveling from the North side of the city and county, Take the Rapid 215 and then transfer at Santa Fe Station to the Green Line Trolley. All MTS bus and trolley routes can be found at www.sdmts.com
ARRIVING ON SITE:
- Gates open, food and beverage service begins at 5:30pm, regardless of concert start time.
- All concerts begin at 7:30pm, except the July 4 Lyle Lovett concert, which begins at 7pm.
- Adjacent reserved pre-paid parking is available for advance subscription purchase in the Preferred Lot near the venue. (Note: availability of this parking may be limited for certain concerts, even for subscribers.) Due to an unexpected rental increase from the owner/operators of the Bayside Summer Nights Preferred Lot, drive up parking in the Preferred Lot (when available) is $30 for all concerts during Bayside Summer Nights. (Note: subscribers get parking discounts only during the subscription renewal period in Feb/March) Pre-paid parking is also $30, but buying early with your concert tickets ensures your spot.
- A “Pre-Paid Parking Will-Call” will be conveniently located at the entrance to the Preferred Lot every concert evening beginning at 4:30pm.
- Remaining spots (if any) will be available for drive-up purchase in the Preferred Lot and (when the Preferred Lot is full) the Convention Center Complex underground lot across the street. Parking availability in this structure is not guaranteed.
- The Hilton Bayfront Parking Structure at Park & Harbor is another, slightly farther away pay option. (Free shuttles will run from this structure.) Parking in this structure, as always, is subject to availability, is not guaranteed and will be more expensive on Padre nights. Normal rate on Wednesday - Sunday nights without Padres will be $20. Friday and Sunday with Padres will be $25; Saturday with Padres will be $30. Note: these rates could change at any time without notice!
- Patrons with a reserved parking ticket that says "Preferred Lot" should drive all the way down Convention Center Way behind the Convention Center, and through the left curve. The entrance to the Preferred Lot will be to the left BEFORE you drive onto the Embarcadero peninsula. Traffic control personnel will be present to guide you.
- Reserved parking tickets purchased online for the Preferred Lot within 5 days of a performance will NOT be mailed, but instead can be picked up from the "Pre-Paid Parking Will-Call" box held by the attendant at the entrance to the Preferred Lot every concert evening. (Valid ID is required for the Parking Will-Call. Will-Call concert tickets for the associated concert will often be attached for your convenience.)
- Golf cart shuttle service is available for ADA patrons, if needed, to and from the concert venue entrance from the Preferred Lot. A shuttle bus will be available, if needed, from the entrance to the Convention Center Complex parking.
- There are several ways to get to Embarcadero Marina Park South besides driving. Please check our Directions page for more details!
- All parking prices are subject to change. Call the Ticket Office at 619.235.0804 with any questions.
A NOTE ON DISABLED PARKING: Limited disabled (ADA) parking is available on the Marina Park South peninsula for $30 (when available) starting at 5pm on concert days. (This parking can also be purchased in advance through the Ticket Office with subscriptions and single tickets.) The driver of the vehicle must be displaying a valid disabled placard to access this lot with concert tickets. When these spaces become full, eligible patrons will be directed to an overflow disabled lot nearby. As required by law, there are a limited number of free disabled parking spots in the peninsula lot, but these are often occupied by users of the public park and fishing pier on the Embarcadero.
Parking prices and details are subject to change and based on availability.
WATERFRONT SUMMER SHUTTLE
The Waterfront Summer Shuttle Service is provided by the Port of San Diego and managed by Ace Parking to connect visitors of San Diego Bay with the waterfront and its businesses and attractions, including Bayside Summer Nights. The shuttle runs on a loop (approximately every 20 minutes) from the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina on Harbor Island to Harbor Drive Bridge, just south of the San Diego Convention Center, with several stops in between along the Embarcadero. Riders can hop on and off the shuttle all day long for an unlimited number of rides per day, with one $3 ticket. The shuttle runs daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. during the summer season (May 24, 2019 through September 2, 2019). The July 4th Shuttle will operate from 10 a.m. through Midnight. Cost is just $3 per person for all day pass! CLICK HERE for the shuttle map.