- Free metered street parking near the Jacobs Music Center is available after 6pm Mon-Sat and all day Sunday. Be sure to cramp your wheels when parking on an incline, as this does get frequently enforced downtown.
- Secured Concert Parking will now be available at the 701B Parking Garage, operated by Ace Parking, just south of Copley Symphony Hall. The Google address is 701 B Street (92101), but the garage should be entered from the Eighth Avenue side (southbound one-way) a little past B Street. Rates: $10 (Sunday-Thursday Symphony events); $15 (Friday & Saturday Symphony events); $20 (any Copley Symphony Hall Rental event). You may prepay NOW for upcoming event parking at 701B!
- $10 parking is available at the Union Bank building (operated by ABM Parking) on B Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue on Friday and Saturday nights. (Not available weekdays or Sundays, rates may vary or change on special event evenings.) Enter this garage from southbound 6th Avenue. The garage closes at 12 midnight. The vehicle entrance to the garage closes at 9 pm, however customers may enter the garage up until midnight by accessing the main doors to the building off of B Street. On concert evenings the garage accepts credit or prepaid parking permits for payment only, no cash.
- Want to pre-pay for your concert parking?:
We have partnered with SpotHero, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow you to search and reserve parking before your concert or on the go. View real-time availability and pricing at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to the Copley Symphony Hall. Simply select the event you are attending or update the calendar to fit your schedule to view parking.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the Copley Symphony Hall SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
- $20 parking is available in the Symphony Towers Parking Garage (operated by ABM Parking) for evening/matinee events. Enter this garage from northbound 7th Avenue. (Rate is valid after 5pm any concert evening, valid from 12noon to midnight on matinee concert weekends, and an additional flat fee of $15 will be applied for vehicles exiting after midnight.) Rates are subject to change without notice for all non-symphonic events.
- $25 parking (the "event" rate) can be found in the nearby surface lot on the SE corner of 8th and B Street. This lot is run by ABM Parking and will be staffed for all Symphony events. The lot takes debit/credit and cash but makes no change. Note: this lot often fills quickly.
- ABM has another lot a little further away, on 11th and between A St & B St with a rate of $9.
Valet parking, provided by ABM Parking, is available for all Friday and Saturday evening Jacobs Masterworks concerts. Valet parking is located on B Street in front of Symphony Towers and charges $25 per vehicle; an additional fee will apply for vehicles retrieved after 11:30pm. Rates are subject to change without notice for all non-symphonic events.
Please allow yourself additional time to park when driving.
Please note: There is a Metropolitan Transit System (MTS) trolley stop just a few blocks from the Jacobs Music Center. The Fifth Avenue stop (C Street between Sixth and Fifth) serves both the Blue Line and the Orange Line. Adjacent stations are several walking blocks away from the Jacobs Music Center.