Print At Home
PRINT AT HOME – A CONVENIENT WAY TO RECEIVE YOUR SAN DIEGO SYMPHONY TICKETS!
The San Diego Symphony is very pleased to offer a “Print at Home” ticketing service for our patrons. PAH allows you to receive your tickets through e-mail, where you can print them out whenever you’re ready. No more worrying about losing your tickets, and a PAH ticket scans just the same as our regular tickets at the front door. Just remember to bring it with you!
Here are some important things to know about Print at Home:
- You will have the option of selecting “Print at Home” for your delivery method, instead of “Will Call” or “US Postal Service” during your purchase transaction. This applies to sales from the website and from the Ticket Office.
- When making a website purchase, patrons must select a delivery method for tickets before being allowed to proceed to payment, so remember to select “Print at Home” in this step.
- Tickets delivered as “Print at Home” will incur no transaction fee, as opposed to the $7 per transaction fee we charge for Will Call or Postal Service delivery. However, a $1 per ticket convenience charge will apply for each Print at Home ticket. (Note: a $2 per ticket Facility Fee will still be charged.)
- When you complete your online transaction, your transaction confirmation will arrive first. This is not your ticket.
- Very shortly thereafter (usually not more than 5 minutes), a separate e-mail will arrive with a pdf attachment. All of the tickets from your order will be on this pdf.
- If the followup e-mail fails to arrive within the hour, please check your spam filter and spam folder. You’ll have to update the permissions to allow e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org into your inbox.
- Print your ticket(s) out when ready, and bring to your concert!
- Note: “Print at Home” is not available for some performances, and not for pre-paid parking events.
- If for any reason a “Print at Home” ticket must be reprinted as a hard ticket by the Ticket Office, a $1 per ticket reprint fee will apply.
- Make sure you have the most current version of Acrobat Reader for your device to print the PAH pdf, or search for any PDF viewer application for your particular device.
- Note: "Mobile Tickets" are different from Print at Home. Selecting "Mobile Tickets" means that no handling fees will be charged, no tickets will be printed or e-mailed, and you will simply rely on your smart phone for the concert confirmation and barcode, when it appears in the San Diego Symphony app two hours before your concert.
Further questions about Print at Home? Call the Ticket Office at 619.235.0804.