The security of our patrons is our top priority. Due to newly enhanced security measures at the Embarcadero, please plan on arriving early. Wanding will be utilized for all Bayside Summer Nights performances. Help us keep the venue safe: if you see something out of place, say something. You can speak with security, one of our ushers, or any staff member wearing a San Diego Symphony badge.
To report an incident discreetly during an event, you may text our security team at 619.273.5212.
The following items are prohibited inside the Bayside Summer Nights concert venue at Embarcadero Marina Park South:
- Animals/Pets (except ADA-Recognized Service Animals)
- Bicycles (may be parked at approved bike parking areas near gates)
- Drones, Remote Controlled Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or other motorized vehicles/devices
- Firearms of any kind (including air-rifles)
- Fireworks or other Incendiary Devices
- Glass Containers of any type
- Knives of any type
- Laser Pointers
- Noise-Making Devices
- Cameras or Electronic Recording Devices with Lenses Larger than 6 inches
- Skateboards, Scooters, Razors, “Hoverboards”
- Smokeless/Chewing Tobacco & Vaporizers
- Weapons of any other type (Tasers, Nunchaku, Pepper Spray, Mace, Expandable Batons, etc.)
Because we must follow strict guidelines set forth by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, we are not able to permit our patrons to bring in their own alcohol to the Embarcadero site. Only our Bayside Summer Nights beverage provider (not the Symphony itself) is legally licensed to sell and distribute alcoholic beverages on the site. Note: patrons are certainly allowed to bring in their own non-alcoholic beverages (such as sodas, water, orange juice) in SEALED cans or plastic bottles or thermoses, juice boxes, etc.