| || || ||1||2||3||4|
750 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
EMBARCADERO MARINA PARK SOUTH
206 Marina Park Way
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday – Friday:
10am - 6pm (5pm summer)
Saturday & Sunday:
12noon - 4pm
(Sat-Sun hours vary in summer)
Seniors, Military (with ID) and Student (with ID) $3 off discounts are available via phone and window sales only (no web), and can be applied to most seats. These discounts are not valid in the Champagne, Premium Cabaret or Lawn sections at the Embarcadero. Family Packs and ongoing Corporate discounting offers must also be processed directly though the Ticket Office window and phones.
Daniel Espinoza, Director of House Operations
Dennis Legg, Director of Facility Operations
Audience Development Coordinator
FREE TOUR OF JACOBS MUSIC CENTER/COPLEY SYMPHONY HALL
Join us for a free monthly one hour tour of the Jacobs Music Center and Copley Symphony Hall starting at 12 noon
from the front of the Jacobs Music Center Ticket Office in Symphony Towers (NE corner of 7th and B, enter building from B Street).
- This behind-the-scenes look at Symphony Hall includes information about the history of the Hall as The Fox Theatre (a classic "movie palace" opened in 1929) and how it came to be owned by the San Diego Symphony and enclosed within the Symphony Towers block redevelopment. Most tours include an opportunity to listen to several minutes of an actual San Diego Symphony rehearsal.
- The tour is led by San Diego Symphony Associate Director of Marketing, J.D. Smith.
- No reservations are required, though groups of 20 or more should call 619.615.3955 to alert us you're coming.
- Tour is recommended for ages 12 and up only.
- Tours are given during the Symphony's indoor season, October through May.
Season 2014-2015 Tour Dates (12noon):
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Wednesday, May 20, 2015