| || || ||1||2||3||4|
750 B Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Monday – Friday:
10am - 6pm (5pm summer)
Saturday & Sunday:
12noon - 4pm
(Sat-Sun hours vary in summer)
Seniors, Military (with ID) and Student (with ID) $3 off discounts are available via phone and window sales only (no web), and can be applied to most seats. These discounts are valid in the Grandstand, Cabaret I and Cabaret II sections at the Embarcadero. Family Packs and ongoing Corporate discounting offers must also be processed directly though the Ticket Office window and phones.
NOTE: Initial mailing of Summer Pops 2013 tickets will be after JUNE 10.
Dennis Legg, Director of Facility Operations
FREE TOURS OF COPLEY SYMPHONY HALL
Join us for a free monthly one hour tour of Copley Symphony Hall tour starting at 12 noon from the front of the Symphony Ticket Office in Symphony Towers (NE corner of 7th and B, enter building from B Street).
- This behind-the-scenes look at Symphony Hall includes information about the history of the Hall as The Fox Theatre (a classic "movie palace" opened in 1929) and how it came to be owned by the San Diego Symphony and enclosed within the Symphony Towers block redevelopment. Most tours include an opportunity to listen to several minutes of an actual San Diego Symphony rehearsal.
- The tour is led by San Diego Symphony Associate Director of Marketing, J.D. Smith.
- No reservations are required, though groups of 20 or more should call 619.615.3955 to alert us you're coming.
- Tour is recommended for ages 12 and up only.
- Tours are given during the Symphony's indoor season, October through May.
Season 2013-2014 Tour Dates:
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Wednesday, March 16, 2014
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Wednesday, May 14, 2014