Becoming Partners with a Player donors seems like the culmination of our increased involvement with the Symphony. It has given us great pleasure, satisfaction, and a common sense of purpose with the Symphony, its players, and staff. There is also a great sense of pride in being a part of an organization that provides so much enjoyment, education, and outreach to the larger San Diego community.
When you “partner” with a musician, you become personally connected with the orchestra and gain an intimate perspective of what it is like to be a musician within this extraordinary group of performers.
Partners are invited to the most highly anticipated event of the year, the annual Partner with a Player onstage side-by-side experience and dinner. As a Partner, you will have a unique opportunity to develop a personal relationship with a musician and engage with the San Diego Symphony in meaningful ways.
When you become a Partner with a Player, you join the San Diego Symphony’s family of supporters and have the opportunity to create a meaningful connection with a musician and the orchestra.
For more information, or to join, please contact Vice President of Institutional Advancement Sheri Broedlow at 619.615.3910 or email@example.com.
Member Benefits Levels
Support a musician
Support a Principal or Associate Principal musician
Support a section within the orchestra
Benefits of Giving
To recognize you for your support and bring you closer to the music, the Symphony will provide the following benefits of giving.
- Invitation to the annual onstage side-by-side experience and dinner
- Complimentary Valet Parking at all Jacobs Masterworks Series Concerts
- Professional photograph of you with your musician displayed in the Partner with a Player Gallery at the Jacobs Music Center
- Invitation to Donor Room receptions at intermission during the Jacobs Masterworks Series
- Priority Subscription Seating Upgrade
- Access to personal concierge for your ticketing needs at the San Diego Symphony and other orchestras nationwide
- Recognition in Partner with a Player membership listings
- Keepsake photo with your musician
- Invitation to attend selected rehearsals
- Priority invitations to attend musician, Board, and donor events
The impact you make
Other giving options
Multi-year giving of $50,000+
The Beethoven Society raises consistent, critical funding for Symphony programs. Members pledge multi-year support with annual gifts of $50,000 and higher.
Symphony Summer Partners
Gifts of $15,000+
Becoming a Symphony Summer Partner of the San Diego Symphony will afford you a unique opportunity to enhance your concert-going experience and support the inclusive and diverse programming for which The Rady Shell at Jacobs Park™ has become known.
Why I Give
Getting to know our musicians through the Partner with a Player program is both humbling and awe-inspiring! Sitting on stage with our partner during the annual Partner with a Player concert is an absolutely unique and unforgettable experience.
Being a Partner with a Player of the San Diego Symphony has been an extremely rewarding journey—seeing my partner excel as a musician and knowing that I took part of that is both comforting and nourishing for the soul. As a Partner, you see music through the eyes of your musician. What better way to develop a connection and relationship to music and the community than through this program!