Mobile Tickets & Symphony App
Enjoy the convenience of always having your tickets ready to scan from your smart phone!
- Go to Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store and search for the "San Diego Symphony" app, which you can download for FREE.
- Note: the Symphony App for Apple requires iOS 10.0 or later; if you have Android, your OS will need to be v5.0 or later
- Log in ONCE to the App using your San Diego Symphony/Shell website credentials, and your account will then always be available to view upcoming performances you've purchased.
- The default option in your purchase path for ticket delivery will be "Mobile Tickets" – this means no tickets will be printed or e-mailed, and you will simply rely on your smart phone for the concert confirmation, as well as the QR code when it appears in the app.
- If you would prefer an actual paper ticket mailed to you or kept in will call, you can choose to see other delivery options and select either one.
- You can share your tickets with others in your party. Follow this link to learn how.
- Be sure that when presenting a QR code within the app as your admission, your smart phone display is set to maximum brightness for accurate scanning.
Download the San Diego Symphony App NOW for iPhone and Android
and leave your traditional tickets behind forever!
What does this mean for you? It means if you have your smart phone with you, you'll always be able to gain admission to concerts you've purchased for indoor concerts by showing a QR code to the entrance attendants. No more having to remember your tickets! Your QR codes will appear immediately after purchase.
All MOBILE TICKETS appear in The San Diego Symphony App. Getting The San Diego Symphony App onto your smart phone is easy! (Note: since they are attached to the same database, these tickets also appear in The Rady Shell app.)
The first thing you’ll need to do is go to your appropriate App Store (Apple or Android). Follow this link for those portals!