Mobile Tickets & Symphony App
Enjoy the convienience of always having your tickets ready to scan from your smart phone!
Download the San Diego Symphony App NOW for iPhone and Android and leave your traditional tickets behind forever!
- Go to Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store and search for the "San Diego Symphony" app, which you can download for FREE.
- Note: the Symphony App for Apple requires iOS 10.0 or later; if you have Android, your OS will need to be v4.4 (KitKat) or later
- Log in ONCE to the App using your San Diego Symphony website credentials, and your account will then always be available to view upcoming performances you've purchased and to access your easy-to-scan concert tickets two hours before showtime.
- You always have the option of selecting "Mobile Tickets" while making purchases – this means no handling fees will be charged, no tickets will be printed or e-mailed, and you will simply rely on your smart phone for the concert confirmation, as well as the barcode when it appears in the app four hours before your concert.
- You can share your tickets with others in your party by e-mailing them within four hours of the concert...no more special arrangements needed at the Will Call window!
- Be sure that when presenting a bar-code within the app as your admission, your smart phone display is set to maximum brightness for accurate scanning.