Mobile Tickets & Symphony App
Enjoy the convenience of always having your tickets ready to scan from your smart phone!
- Go to Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store and search for the "San Diego Symphony" app, which you can download for FREE.
- Note: the Symphony App for Apple requires iOS 10.0 or later; if you have Android, your OS will need to be v5.0 or later
- Log in ONCE to the App using your San Diego Symphony/Shell website credentials, and your account will then always be available to view upcoming performances you've purchased and to access your easy-to-scan concert tickets 120 hours (= 5 days) before showtime.
- The default option in your purchase path for ticket delivery will be "Mobile Tickets" – this means no handling fees will be charged, no tickets will be printed or e-mailed, and you will simply rely on your smart phone for the concert confirmation, as well as the barcode when it appears in the app 5 days before your concert.
- If you would prefer an actual paper ticket mailed to you or kept in will call, you can choose to see other delivery options and select either one; however, both of these choices will incur the standard $7 transaction fee.
- You can share your tickets with others in your party by e-mailing them within 60 hours (= 2.5 days) of the concert...no more special arrangements needed at the Will Call window! (Your recipient will need to have e-mail access from their smart phone.)
- Be sure that when presenting a QR code within the app as your admission, your smart phone display is set to maximum brightness for accurate scanning.